Saturday, January 24, 2009


I had a really great appearance with the Seminole Tribe today, and since i'm just sitting here anxiously waiting to see Sierra kick butt at Miss America, i figured i'd blog about it! 

  
(top: with Wanda Bowers -- bottom: with Alexis a contestant in Jr. Miss)

In July i had the pleasure of being a judge at the Miss Florida Seminole pageant. Not only was I incredibly impressed with the girls and the committee’s hospitality, but I was completely blown away at how much I learned about the Seminole culture! Miss Wanda Bowers the director of the pageants asked if i would take a trip out to Clewiston today to be a special guest at their seminar day. I spoke mostly about public speaking skills, but I was also able to give the girls some pointers on the competition from a judges point of view. I had a great time! The seminoles are good people :-)


Alright its almost time! Go Florida!
-Anastagia

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Glad to see you joined "blogland"...it will be fun to keep up with your appearances and your preparation for nationals. Can't wait to see you kick butt- I will definitely be rootin' for ya here at home! Good luck with everything!