Friday, January 9, 2009



Hey guys! Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday season. I was able to spend some quality time with my family and friends over the holiday break, whic
h was long over-due. I got a new macbook computer for Christmas!... which was also long over-due, lol and i'm so thankful to finally have it!

Well since i last posted, i've done tons of appearances. In November, I attended the Best Buddies Gala in Miami Beach! Best Buddies is the official charity for the Miss Universe Organization, and Miss USA, Crystle Stewart and Miss Universe, Dayanna Mendoza were both in attendance -- needless to say I had a great time!


I attended another red carpet event called "Hollywood Welcomes The Stars" at the Diplomat Country Club. Local celebrities and pro-athletes of South Florida came together to raise money for the Boys and Girls Club. Everyone from Marti and Wayne Huizenga, to the Miami Dolphins Mascot, T.D., were on the guest list!


And of course the famous Winterfest Boat Parade! Its truely amazing to sail down the Ft. Lauderdale intercoastal with over 100 illuminated boats, and to see thousands of spectators. I encourage you to take a trip out to watch it next year -- it really puts you in the holiday spirit!



Throughout the month of December I was able to lend a helping hand to the Black Doll Affair, The Junior Orange Bowl, the Susan G. Komen Foundation, the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, and to t
he Miami Dade Chamber. A special thanks to all of you for letting me be apart of your organization and festivities!



Now that the holidays are over, its time to work! Miss USA is in 98 days and counting and I am getting so excited! I'll post next week to let you all know what i've been up to! Take care.

Love, Anastagia

No comments: